August 09, 2007

Interview with Amy Arnaz, Author of The Magic Tutu


Make Mine Pink did an interview with Army Arnaz as part of their "Interviews with Women Entrepreneur" series. Amy, wife of Desi Arnaz, Jr. is the executive director of the Boulder City Ballet Company where she also teaches Ballet and Folk Dancing. She is also author of her new book, The Magic Tutu.

I previously reported about Amy's venture on this blog in July.

All proceeds from Amy's new book The Magic Tutu go directly to help fund their non-profit ballet company.
All of the children's books I have written -- Little Haley Stories -- come from real life experiences. I see Haley go through something traumatic, or fun, or interesting and then I weave her experience into one of my stories. I have a lot of material written, but not all of it has been published yet.

Be sure to checkout the interview on Make Mine Pink!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,

    I read the Make Mine Pink interview and it was wonderful! My compliments on your lovely blog.

    Janet Bernasconi
    Janet's Creative Pillows

    ReplyDelete