April 24, 2007

Lucy's Really Lost Moments DVD Coming Shortly!


Coming on May 1st is another Lucy DVD, "I Love Lucy: Lucy's Really Lost Moments". This DVD contains extremely rare television footage featuring Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. You can find this on Amazon.com for $9.99.

This DVD includes an "I Love Lucy" episode guest-starring Bob Hope; a Westinghouse special featuring Lucy; an episode of the game show "I've Got a Secret," in which Lucy appears with panelist Johnny Carson; and a rarely seen TV pilot starring Lucy.

In Other DVD News previously Released:

Easy to Wed will be featured in the Esther Williams Box Set, "TCM Spotlight: Esther Williams" which is to be released July 17th. Currently this film is not slated to be released separately from this set. The box set will include "Bathing Beauty," "On an Island With You," "Easy To Wed," "Neptune's Daughter" and "Dangerous When Wet." None of these films have been previously released on DVD. The complete set will sale for $49.95.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't this come out on VHS about 15 years ago. I swear I had a video like this that I picked up at wal-mart for 5 dollars! But who uses vhs anymore anyways?

    ReplyDelete