April 27, 2010

I Love Lucy Returns to Hallmark

Hallmark previously removed I Love Lucy from there scheduling but now they are bringing it back!

In a last minute schedule change, beginning Wednesday, April 28 (yes, tomorrow!), I Love Lucy returns to the schedule airing weekdays from 9am-12pm, replacing Martha Stewart programming and an hour of Touched by an Angel.

I Love Lucy will start with the episode "The Girls Want to Go to a Nightclub" on Wednesday morning at 9am. And in more good I Love Lucy news, the previously scheduled marathon that we announced has now been extended! The marathon will still run this coming Sunday (May 2), but now from 6am-4am instead...yes 22 straight hours! Previously it was slated for 9am-4am. Good news indeed! But hopefully the weekday morning block lasts a while! Stay with us if anything changes.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete